Bill McCusker
Bill McCusker, Mechanic
Experience:  Mechanic at Rhode Island Harvesting Co
96417199

My pressure washer model 020505 3400 psi 2.8gpm has worked

Customer Question

my pressure washer model 020505 3400 psi 2.8gpm has worked fine for 6 years lately however, its turning off by itself and its runs very rough. Some times it will run only when choke is in the choke position but will turn off in run position. I replaced the spark plug and air filter and changed out the oil (10-30) . my question is should I put a carburetor kit? and if so whats the part number? Its an older model with the choke lever on top of air filter compartment!
JA: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a Craftsmen 3400 psi and 2.8 gpm...its about 7 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: where can I buy the carb kit in san Antonio texas and whats the stock number or part number?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 1 month ago.
Hello welcome to just answers. My name is***** see if we can solve this together.
I know you gave the model of the pressure washer. However I need to know the model of the engine. Do you have that?