Chris
Chris, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  20 years of servicing small engines of all kinds
5111025

Our High School Marching Band has a Workman 1110 Utility

Customer Question

Our High School Marching Band has a Workman 1110 Utility Vehicle with the Hydrolic lift on the back bed. The battery went dead and we can not get the bed lifted up to change the battery. We have looked all over it for a release and can not find one. Can you tell me how to get the bed up so we can get to the engine and battery area.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Chris replied 1 month ago.

You will need to get jumper cables or a charger hooked up to the battery from either under the seat or up from the bottom of engine area to run the lift. This happens pretty often when these machines aren't used often. To prevent this in the future I would suggest hooking up a battery tender with a permanently attached lead to the new battery.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is the amp I need to use to jump this thing off?
Expert:  Chris replied 1 month ago.

10 amps should get the pump working

Expert:  Chris replied 9 days ago.

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Expert:  Chris replied 5 days ago.

If you any further questions or problems, post them here and we can continue to work on a solution. Please remember to rate my assistance, it is the only way I am compensated for my time...Thanks