Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Toro 22" rwd recycler started, but mowed only an 80' strip

Customer Question

toro 22" rwd recycler started, but mowed only an 80' strip of leaf covered grass and then just quit running!! Have not been able to start it!! It a manual pull starter not an electric
SERIAL #316005049 MODEL #20372
this mower was purchased new in May of this year (2016) and has only (5) hours of run time on it!! Have done the required breakin oil change as required with 30w oil.
Have talked TORO persons at the shop where I bought it but have not been Satisfied!!
One person asked me where I kept the mower. I told him in my outdoor shed! He then
replied that the temperature would effect starting as the OIL was my problem!! LOCAL
temps have been below freezing only once or twice recently at nite and never during the
day!! The gas used thus far has not older than 2 weeks as this gas burner requires my small gas can to be refilled quite often!! What's the real problem?? R.C. KIRBY
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.