JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I just received a replacement part from Sears and I am

Customer Question

I just received a replacement part from Sears and I am having trouble installing it. Part #753-05645 for model 31679401 back-pack leaf blower. Please help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Give me a moment to take a look at at parts diagram of the machine so that I can better assist you.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 month ago.

After doing a little bit of research I have found a shop manual that gives you the the information that you should need in order to replace the harness on your machine. The instructions start on page 25 of this manual. I am including a link to the manual with this comment.

http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/769-03584/769_03584_32_cc_bp_blower.pdf

I hope that this information helps you.

By the way you provided two model numbers in your original post that neither one are actual good numbers based on Sears parts website. I checked parts diagrams based on partial model numbers and the part number that you provided to determine the correct service manual for your machine.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.