Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I purchased a new Arians snowblower from Home Depot, 28"

Customer Question

I purchased a new Arians snowblower from Home Depot, 28 " Model no. 921030, serial: 178002. I cannot get it to start. I have owned a similar one for many years in the past. I'm thinking the spark plug is not attached but cannot locate the spark plug. The manual does not identify the location. I'm quite certain I have followed all the correct steps for starting. Also, there is a button for electric start no apparent place for an electric connection. Please help.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes fuel in tank. Yes shut off valve is open? New machine and new fuel.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes. it is a new machine. It should be simple to start. Where is the spark plug located?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My hypothesis is spark plug is not connected but I cannot find the spark plug
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

See page 10 in the engine manual for spark plug service.attached above/