Bill McCusker
Bill McCusker, Mechanic
Experience:  Mechanic at Rhode Island Harvesting Co
96417199

I want a written guarantee that the answer I get comes from

Customer Question

I want a written guarantee that the answer I get comes from a certified specialist in Briggs and & Stratton, Not any other brand!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 1 month ago.

Hello welcome to just answers My name is***** am a certified specialist in Briggs & Stratton. So when you took out the carb apart there is no gas in the carb? Correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
gas is only misting into float chamber of carb, but is going full force into fuel pump mounted on side of carb.
OK there maybe a few things going here.. One the diaphragm in the pump maybe cracked or not working right.. Another is the holes in the pump that allow the fuel to move maybe clogged.. Dirt or something.. Another is the needle it also maybe blocked or not opening enough to let fuel through..

Did you check over the carb?.. Did it answer your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
got the engine running, replaced one fuel line and the fuel filter. Now I have a slow oil leak. Any ideas?

where is the slow leak coming from? the carb? y

If its the carb you might have a gasket leaking.. if so i would put a carb kit in your carb..