Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can I speak to a technician liveJA: I'll do all I can to

Customer Question

can I speak to a technic***** *****veJA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: pearl need your phone number or can you call me too to type. ************JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yes.JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: just have a tech call me and we can go from there. call tonight please. thank you. Al's Rv Repair
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
waiting on the phone call. Thankyou. Al
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
too long to type. please call. thankyou Al's RV Repair
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
35 yr RV Tech needs some intel on a 1994 Onan Gent-Tec 4.0. Problem is...Customer is at 10,500 ft. Problem customer said just got it. It was working fine. no black smoke , quiet,started surging. I believe the size of the orffice is not adequate to the altitude of where it is at. Please suggest the size of the orffice that would be adequate for this job. It is an LP Generator not gasoline.Thank You very much.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

He needs to adjust the LP pressure as it will be different for that altitude. If he doesn't have an adjustable regulator then he needs to get one. I can do the call if you still want. Let me know