JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I hsve a brand new J zdeere x380 lswn tractor yhat has a

Customer Question

I hsve a brand new J zdeere x380 lswn tractor yhat has a mower deck problem. on all the previous tractors i have owned when mowing the cut grass or leaves come out the right hand side shoot, if i wanted to collect the grass or lesves, i would attaxh an 28hp blower with trailer that woul suck up the grass or leveaves from the side deck shoot and blow it in the trailer.
csnt do that with this machine since the chopped up grass or leaves all come out of the FRONT of the mower deck just sptrnfing it all over the place. please help. it only has 6 hours on the trsctor but it is a waste for us.
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 4 days ago.

If the clippings are coming out the front of the machine, the deck needs to be leveled as the front is too high and I would also check the baffles under the deck as they are not doing their job. Being as the machine is BRAND NEW with only 6 hours, I would haul it right back to JD and have them fix it