JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I have a TB428C Troy Bilt brush cutter that the head is

Customer Question

I have a TB428C Troy Bilt brush cutter that the head is loose and I don't see any way to tighten it. when you increase the engine speed the head rotates about an eight of a turn.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Do you have the manual for this machine?

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

See pages 3-4 for tightening and installation. This should solve your problem. If this doesn't solve the issue, it would seem to me that the head part is warped, bent, broken, and will need to be replaced.

http://www.troybilt.com/wcsstore/TroyBiltUS-CAS/Attachment/ownersManuals/trimmers/TB42BC_769-07387.pdf

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL