Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a geme-825 and I had two dead batteries and replaced

Customer Question

I have a geme-825 and I had two dead batteries and replaced them with new ones but didn,t increase power.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

72 volt car. Do you ave a voltmeter to check the battery pak voltage and each battery? With a battery pack, the weakest battery is all you get! Like a chain, the weak link is what the charger see and is first t shutoff the charger and slow drive. With All batteries being usually the same age, you may need to replace the rest of the pack!