Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have JD yard Trac Model 135 Twin BS. It starts verv hard 10+

Customer Question

Have JD yard Trac Model 135 Twin BS. It starts verv hard 10+ cranks. ddddddDealer checked the choke and said it was fine. Starts hard
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: JD LA135/42 GXA135A331801
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dealer said ok it still starts very hard I think it migt ge fuel pump I don//know what to do . Ihave done complete maintenance!!!
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Briggs twin. You say hard to start. Engine spins ok, just does not fire off? Does the fuel solenoid slick each time you turn the key on and off? Do you have good spark to both cylinders? Do you have same compression on both cylinders?