Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

This is similar to my problem but when I engage the mower it

Customer Question

this is similar to my problem but when I engage the mower it runs for a short time than starts to stall , I have changed fuel filter and air filter cleaned fuel pump and installed new spark plug. als0 cleaned gas cap. still have same result.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yes . this is my next procedure. difficult job draining tank fuel is in tank
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: is open . unless its beyond my capability yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  William McCusker replied 9 days ago.
Hello welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** questions. It happen only when you are mowing.. If you take the blades off does the unit come back? If not can you let it sit for a while and it will start up no problem?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 days ago.

I see question open, do you still need help? What is the make and model of the unit? What engine?