Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Is there a replacement for the McCulloch 5 REX Disposables

Customer Question

Is there a replacement for the McCulloch 5 REX Disposables Heads...If not what do i do to use my equipment! I am 77 years old and don't exactly want to purchase another one.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I had purchased a few of the heads ( 5 in a package) x 4 but just now have one left!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Sure!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where do i get more or what substitute do they have!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 1 month ago.

hello My name is***** to just answers. You are looking for a replacement cutting heads for your unit. Are you looking for the same type of disposables heads? or are you looking for a new style of cutting head?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is getting a little bit over the top...I just want to get some replacements from the company and find i am paying 18 dollars just to see if i can...I thought they were sending me to a place to pay on a order. Kind of disappointing. I just want the same type that will fit!

i can do what i can to help you with locate the part.. do you know the part number or do you have the unit model and serial number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot afford this..evidently they do not have them and I would like to cancel this exchange and not have it on my bill. It was misleading to me as I thought I was dealing with McCullough Products.. Please send verification of cancellation. I will have to purchase a new trimmer and leave it at that .

do you still need my service?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cancel this exchange as stated in the previous e mail.