Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I own a Gravely ZT60. Two yrs. old. It stopped abruptly.

Customer Question

I own a Gravely ZT60. Two yrs. old. It stopped abruptly. Meter was flashing, Change oil now. Changed oil and filter. Re-set meter. Now turns over but will not start. Meter flashes srvc oil. What can I do, or does it need to be taken in for more extensive diagnostics?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Twin cylinder Kawasaki? Does engine spin at normal cranking speed? Or too fast? Was engine ran out of oil? For it not to start, it has to loose spark, fuel or compression. Do you hear the fuel solenoid in the carburetor click when you flip key on and off? If not, you have no voltage to the fuel solenoid, could ires be off it or loose?