JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

Waiting for a hurricane to hit and our generator did not

Customer Question

waiting for a hurricane to hit and our generator did not come on when we had a 45 minute power outage. What could be wrong and can I manually(safely) start it
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am 84 years young and can do a lot of things but messing with electricity is not what I prefer to do. My husband is not well and we are counting on this machine to function when we need it and now we need it. we maintain it and it exercises regularly and today we had a brief (45b ) minute power outage and that huge monster in the yard di not come on I ma frustrated and furious
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

Have you tried to manually start the machine? Try this and see if it will manually start. Let me know the outcome