JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

How does quick start work engine kicks back fuel ok spark

Customer Question

how does quick start work engine kicks back fuel ok spark good some oil in intake manifold
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Quick start is the auto choke system. The choke is governed by the muffler heat.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

If your engine is not starting, spray some carb cleaner of starting fluid into the carb and see if it will fire off. If it does, but dies quickly, you need to remove the carb and clean it out as there is a clogged jet internally.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.
me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL