Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Is 3000 zero turn ferris won't turn over checked all safety

Customer Question

Is 3000 zero turn ferris won't turn over checked all safety switches all good turns over but won't start when jump from solinoid to starter
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Do you have battery voltage to the keyswitch from the fuse? If you flip key on and off, do you hear the fuel solenoid clicking at the carburetor? If not, you have no voltage to the keyswitch.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
got that

You hear the fuel solenoid click? If so, it has to be safety switches or the harness between them. Do you have a ohm meter to check continuity between the switches>Just because the switches are good, does not mean the harness between them doesn't have a bad connection or a broken wire.