Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Toro time utter zero turn. While mowing our church lawn, the

Customer Question

Toro time utter zero turn. While mowing our church lawn, the engine started running full-throttle. Any thoughts?.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 23 days ago.

Engine make and model? Have you checked the throttle lever and the throttle plate in the carburetor? If the shaft or plate comes loose, you ave no throttle control. If the throttle is ok, then need to try and un the throttle by hand at the carburetor, and see if you feel the governor try and move the lever when rev the engine. Governor should pull/push when you run throttle manually. If no push or pull from the governor, the inner governor parts may be broken, not controlling the rpm.