JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

Timercutter S4225. I have had the lawnmower about two months

Customer Question

Timercutter S4225. I have had the lawnmower about two months and have run it about no more than six times for residential use. last weekend I had a noise in the right rear. sounded possibly like a bearing. It grew louder, but after I stopped and cleaned the desk off and removed yard clipping and twigs off out of the drive area, it went away. Have not had a chance to use it since this past weekend, but will have to use it after all the rain we had this week.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 28 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 28 days ago.

This sounds like it was possibly just debris hitting a pulley or the deck being as since you cleaned it all away, the sound went away. being as this machine is new and under warranty, I would take it to your nearest Toro Dealer and have them evaluate it so it is documented incase there are future problem. I am a Toro Dealer in East TN, and that is what I advise my customers to do if they have any problem, so it gets documented as some of these mowers have issues. You model is a pretty good model to have. the 5000 series has a few quirks, but the 4225 is a pretty good machine overall. I would run it again and see if the problem returns.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL