JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

Kohler cv15s when gas valve is opened gas fills carb clear

Customer Question

kohler cv15s when gas valve is opened gas fills carb clear up to air intake an starts dripping from some where beneath cowling. solenoid works
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 28 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 28 days ago.

the needle inside the carb is not sealing off and causing it to leak by. It ill eventually fill your crankcase with fuel also, so check the oil before start up.

May need to change it.

remove the carb bowl and allow the float to hang. tap it up and down a few times and see if it seals off by re-installing again. If not, you will need to remove the carb and clean internally and possibly rebuild with a new needle/seat.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL