Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a CZ/3815 Husqvarna zero turn mower. It starts just

Customer Question

I have a CZ/3815 Husqvarna zero turn mower. It starts just fine and mows for about 10 minutes just fine, then dies. Starts right back up and runs till you turn the blades on and start moving again, then dies and continues this. I have drained fuel lines, settlement bulb, blew out fuel filter, checked oil. Still does the same thing. What should I check next? Coil maybe?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I would first try removing the coil and cleaning and then re-gapping it as sometimes they just become loose from vibrations. You could have a loose wire or bare wire that is grounding out or a faulty safety switch (seat switch) this would cause the machine to die when blades engaged or motion started as it believes no one is in the seat