Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I purchased 2 Raynor Model 1280RGD from Cleve Marsh in Tn.

Customer Question

I purchased 2 Raynor Model 1280RGD from Cleve Marsh in Jackson Tn. They were installed by Dan Eason who is still installing garage doors for various companies. Cleve Marsh has been out of business for several years and DaN Eason advised me to contact you direct as the belts have a life time warranty. I can replace the belt myself as I have home building & repair experience and if I need any help, Dan Eason will help me. The part number is ***** I believe. David G. Kirkl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about 4 weeks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes as I have home repair experience and have an identical door in the same garage to use as example. If I Have a problem, I will hire Dan Eason to help me.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 29 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 29 days ago.

What exactly are you in search of here? Are you looking for a place to purchase the belt?