Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Dixie chopper magmun 2750,will start mower will

Customer Question

I have a Dixie chopper magmun 2750,will start mower will only run about 1 minute and die,have always used stable liver with gas ,mower is about 4 years old ,air cleaner is good,can not figure what is causing problem.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

In the carburetor is an electric solenoid, it has to open with the key and has to stay open as long as the key is on. It has to have 12 volts, You should hear it click each time you flip key on and off. Best test is to remove it and plug the hole. The see if engine runs.

I see question is still open, did you find problem?