JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

My poulan chain saw has been reliable. I recently cut a tree

Customer Question

my poulan chain saw has been reliable. I recently cut a tree in my yard with it and was almost done. As I was cutting horizontally at the stump level, I gave it a rest, removed it from the tree, set it down and cut it off. Went to restart it 20 minutes later and it would not start. I have not gotten it to start since. will not even fire a little bit. Same fuel it was running on. What could have happened?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

It is most likely a carb issue. Once it was not running a small piece of debris was able to settle and clog a jet. Will need to clean out carb and possibly rebuild it once it is opened up to the air