Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Ran 22 hp engine with to much oil in crankcase. About a

Customer Question

Ran 22 hp engine with to much oil in crankcase. About a quart now starts and runs for a minute and shuts off. Was damage done. Starts with full choke and runs. But quickly sputters and shuts off. Changed plugs filter and fuel pump. Drained quart of oil out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

no damage should have been done. I would drop the carb bowl and then reinstall to see how it runs. May have clogged the breather valve assembly also.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not satisfied with answe no specifics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any past examples
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

you will need to pull the breather assembly and check the reed valve. I will need engine model and serial/spec to elaborate further