Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Zero turn mower .. after mowing an hour or two I will stop

Customer Question

zero turn mower .. after mowing an hour or two I will stop to take a quick break and then when I go back out to finish my mower will not start. I don't get a click or anything it is silent when I try to start it. changed air filter and the cylanoid. any thoughts
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Did you locate the fuses and check fuse to be blown? With no click from the fuel solenoid as you flip key on and off, there is no voltage to the keyswitch, and power has to come direct through the fuses.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fuses, wires all have been checked. Last few mows would let it sit for an hour or so and would finally start.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Husqvarna does not use a circuit breaker, the only timer in the system is related to the starter circuit, so it may be cutting off the power to the start circuit. You would have to jump around it when it won't start , to see if it is defective. You have the owners manual, with schematic on page, 52?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Here is the link to the manual above.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 29 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you find problem?