JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I need a fule pump for a Kohler CV14S, engine spec - 1474,

Customer Question

I need a fule pump for a Kohler CV14S, engine spec - 1474, Serial number -(###) ###-#### Can I get one in Cincinnati?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: The engine has been progressively worse. It would run for 30 minutes, then quit. After sitting for a while it would stop up, and I could finish. Then it was 25 minutes, then 20 minutes, but now it will not start at all. It will turn over but I do not believe gas is getting into the cylinder because the spark plug is clean andd ry.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that i can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Your best place to buy t his part is going to be ebay, Amazon, or online as it is a NLA part.

Part number is ***** 559 01-S

Here is one for under $30. You can call around locally and check but it is an older part and hard to find

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

You can buy the STENS aftermarket brand that will work just fine from a local dealer.

PART #055-553