JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM 6.0 HP Karcher pressure washer. I

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM 6.0 HP Karcher pressure washer. I am a female so please bare with me. I am trying to start it and I am having a problem. I have turned the lever to on and pulled out the choke and connected the water and tried pulling the hand cord (which is very hard to pull) the last time I used it I don't remember it being this hard to pull. Did I forget to do something?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Pull the trigger while trying to start it. Pump pressure makes it harder t start. how long has it been since last ran?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Jon,
I solved my own problem. Would you please make sure my card is not charged?Thank you,
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

You will have to contact the customer service through a link on the bottom of your page I believe. Glad you were able to get issue resolved.