Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Curtis. My cub LT 1045 will not turn over at all. Brakes are

Customer Question

Hi Curtis. My cub LT 1045 will not turn over at all. Brakes are set, pto disengaged. Plenty of juice in the battery. Also, and I'm not sure if this is related, but the trans disconnect pin isn't working. It won't go into free-wheel. I followed pin linkage to a small lever on side of trans. It's moving freely back and forth. Is there a safety feature that prevents current from going to starter if it "thinks" the trans is engaged?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Do you get click from the fuel solenoid in the carburetor if you flip key on and off? If not, there is no voltage to the keyswitch. Locate the ignition fuse and check it.