Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a snapper sr1433 and I am having problems with the

Customer Question

I have a snapper sr1433 and I am having problems with the starter just a starter solenoid clicking
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since I got it I haven't been able to get the starter to engage and I took the starter apart and make sure everything was good and tired of it and I mean it was cracked a little bit in there but I got it back together with the band so it's staying in there and the starter turns fine but I don't know which wire's go to what I got a red and black on the back here and then I got another black and grey it come off the fuel solenoid electric solenoid and white wire that goes back and brown and black to Black that hook in
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yep Sharon
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Tell the truth I would really just like to talk to start up and see if it works hook the starter to see if it works
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: That has nothing tobdo with w! Wiring or getting starter to crank the motor
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here is Sears site with the 4 different schematics for the Snapper. Depending on your engine. The last one is the Kohler engine, and the one before is the 14 hp Briggs. It should give you the diagram you need . Thanks,

You are able to turn the engine manually without any problem? With solenoid clicking as before, the engine may have fluid on top of piston, and removing the spark plug would let it spin and push any fluid from the cylinder.

I see question is still open, did you find the schematics useful?