Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Craftsman 26HP 54" mower. I removed the mower deck

Customer Question

i have a Craftsman 26HP 54" mower. I removed the mower deck to replace the mandrel and replaced the deck. Started mowing everything went well except now I can not disengage the blades. When I shut off and start the blades are still engaged. Not sure what the issue is
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Electric or manual pto engagement ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Electric
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

States payment failure. If the blades are not stopping when disengaged, the clutch is what controls the deck. The PTO switch is not working properly or the clutch is not working properly