Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2014 Kubota ZG124E. It feels like the left side

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Kubota ZG124E. It feels like the left side gearbox is going out. If you are going slow, it seems to be ok. However, when going up a hill or at faster speeds the left side seems to slip, or chatter. Any suggestions?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

The transmissions are separate with the exception of the oil reservoir, so I assume the oil level is correct. That only leaves changing the oil and filter , to see if it makes any difference. Everything else is internal to the transmission.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

I see question is stil open, did you see my response?