Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have a Cub Cadet 0 turn w/ br/ st 21 horse motor- after an

Customer Question

I have a Cub Cadet 0 turn w/ br/ st 21 horse motor- after an hour of mowing, the battery loses charge & it requires time on a charger before the engine starts & the blades engage- please advise it's been like this for more than 2 years thank you Paul ***@******.***
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

If you are still in need of assistance, I will be happy to help. Have you had your battery test, to see if it will maintain a full charge? If your battery is at fault, the charging system on your mower, will not work properly.

Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

Most auto parts stores will test your battery, and will not charge you. You and I can continue from here.