Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Why won't My Craftsman power washer Model #75287 start when

Customer Question

Why won't My Craftsman power washer Model #75287 start when I pull the cord. I just filled the gas tank, there is oil, the OFF/ON switch is on. It will turn over a couple of times, but shows no sign of starting. I did leave the ON switch on all night.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Try draining the carburetor float bowl, it may have water in it, Seems to always get there in a pressure washer. If not, then remove the spark plug and with it grounded, see if you have spark when cranking. If it has spark, put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the cylinder, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start.