Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Maruyama BC 3021.I need to find out the correct

Customer Question

Greetings!I have a Maruyama BC 3021.I need to find out the correct carb manufacturer and part # for my trimmer.I would like to repair or replace the carb.If I'm not mistaken I believe Walbro is the manufacturer.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About a year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.I have some mechanical background.Another thing is I live on Guam.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you can give me the ordering info and if they ship to Guam will be greatly appreciated
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Here is parts list, with a supplier out of Texas! Do you find any numbers on the carb? Seems to be no cross reference.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I got the same info on the internet.I need the cross reference info for the walbro part desc. so I can order the right replacement part.I was thinking of buying the part somewhere else other than straight from Maruyama,maybe ebay or amazon.The funny thing is on my google search your opening statement that links me to your website has a customer with the exact same situation .were you guys able to give that guy a more thorough answer
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

If you can find some numbers on the carburetor , then we can find out who made it and what the replacement will be. Otherwise there is no way. Or post a picture of it so we have something to go by.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see question is still open, did you find any carburetor numbers?