Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

48 inch zero turn. Drove it inside barn. Changed pulls,

Customer Question

48 inch zero turn. Drove it inside barn. Changed pulls, bearings, blades, etc. Now it will not start. Blades disengaged and brake on. Help! Engine will not turn over and battery is charged.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Model number of the Gravely? Do you get any voltage to the keyswitch? Does the fuel solenoid in the carburetor click when you flip key on and off? If not, check the fuse for the ignition system.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I gave a phone number and have been waiting over at the barn for a response. None cam. We solved the problem, so please cancel this. Thank you.

There is no record of phone request on this question. I work from home as a contractor, If I'm not going to get credit, I at least would like to know what you found!