Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE THE SAME ENGINE IT RUN FOR 10MIN AND SHUTS OFF

Customer Question

I HAVE THE SAME ENGINE IT RUN FOR 10MIN AND SHUTS OFF REPLACE FUEL PUMP AFTER SHUT OFF IT STARTS AGIAN BUT SHUT OFF FASTER
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: YES
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. What type of engine do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Just to tell you in advance , just answer charges extra for phone calls