JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I have a Honda 3 in 1 lawnmower and I start the engine and

Customer Question

I have a Honda 3 in 1 lawnmower and I start the engine and it sounds as if it will die,also the blades will not engage, I have had the machine about 6 months and have cut my own grass once, I have a lawn service. Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I would check the carb as this sounds like the carb is partially clogged in a high speed jet which would not let blades engage or run properly. most of the time these carbs are pretty cheap (UNDER $30) so we at shop buy new one and install instead of clean and rebuild. You can try putting carb cleaner in carb and trying to blow it out with the cleaner, but normally has to be pulled