JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I purchased a Cub Cadet RT L 54'' two years ago along with a

Customer Question

I purchased a Cub Cadet RT L 54'' two years ago along with a 3 year extended warranty.
I was told it would be registered to my phone number. Who do I contact to get a repair?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

You would need to contact you local Cub Cadet Dealer. They can look up all info for you. They may require you to bring original sales paperwork if it was not registered, but every dealer does things differently. I am a Husqvarna dealer and if a customer has a repair for warranty, I have to have sale date and place. Sometimes dealers as k for the info, sometimes they do not. You can call Cub Cadet and ask them also.

Call us at 1-***-***-****
Business Hours:

MON-FRI 8am - 8pm EST

SAT 9am - 8pm EST

SUN 10am - 6pm EST

They can also give you the closest local dealer to take the machine to

Let me know if you need anything else as am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.