Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Put in a used automatic transmission, it only goes

Customer Question

Put in a used automatic transmission, it only goes backwards, I assume the valve that reverses the fluid is ok as it does stop in nuteral, but when I push the shift lever forward nithing happens
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

Al, are you still in need of assistance? If so, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I believe that I have gotten it fixed thanks anyway also I did not realize that I had to sign up for a monthly charge this came up at the end and I tried to stop the whole process but evidently it went through not a happy customer
Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for your reply. Just Answer give total customer satisfaction. You are not billed unless I actually assist you with and answer. You are not required to subscribe to a monthly subscription.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay thank you it appears the mower is working a friend came over and it was simply an adjustment on the shift lever
Expert:  Donald replied 3 months ago.

You are very welcome! Please contact customer support, they will be happy to assist you. If you need help in the future, please give us an opportunity to assist you. I do hope all continues to go well for you.