JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

How to r&r electric clutch on 928d

Customer Question

how to r&r electric clutch on 928d
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will assist you in this matter. Give me a few moments to look over the problem, and I will be right with you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

From what I am reading, you are wanting to know if you have enough room to remove the clutch from shaft without removing other items as well. I personally have never worked on this model machine, but from diagrams and viewing this machine I am pretty sure you should be able to remove this clutch without having to remove anything major. Looks like it will come off. the biggest issue will be having the room to wiggle it free as it is normally stuck on the shaft pretty good and needs to be wiggled around a bit, and you really have no room to get up inside there. I can OPT OUT and see if there is an expert with first hand experience on this model if you would like, but I hope this is somewhat helpful

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Got the clutch out in pcs not room to go back with new one in one piece
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jon, got the answer from lawn world forum. Have to lossen clutch slide back on shaft then remove stub shaft. Thanks
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.
Not a problem. Glad you were able to resolve in a timely manner. Hopefully my service was satisfactory even though you found answer elsewheres. Have a good evening