Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I own a 6 year old JD model Z225 zero turn. At the end of

Customer Question

I own a 6 year old JD model Z225 zero turn. At the end of last years cutting season ( October- November I started to notice an oil leak near the oil filter. I replaced the oil, gas filter and valve cover gasket before parking it for the winter. When I started to mow again this season the oil leak continued. I again replaced the oil filter, as I have been guilty of over tightening and crushing the rubber seal/gasket. L am sure this is not the problem. From some research it was mentiooed that the leak could be repaired by replacing the sump.After looking into the job details I have to admit it,it is beyond my mechanical abillity .(Only knowing enough to be dangerous). From the info I have provdied would you agree with the diagnosis. thanks in advance for any feedback.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
attn. Curt B. : No need for answering my last question. It was indeed the same asked earlier. I do not question your expertise, I was looking for a second opinion, hoping there was an easier repair. Thank you again for your feedback
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

what is it doing, not running