Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 98 club car with a coil to be replaced. I was

Customer Question

Hi I have a 98 club car with a coil to be replaced. I was looking for a you tube video or some way of being guided so I could do it myself.
JA: What's the make/model? Engine (gas or diesel)?
Customer: gas i will have to check model and get back to you. i know where it is located on the car.
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No spark in plug. bought another plug .... Worked one time. Bought another plug. no spark again.
JA: Anything else you want the engine expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Coil is mounted next to the flywheel, so the outer sheet metal cover has to be removed to access it, then it is just a matter of removing the two screws holding it, remount new coil with about .010 inch gap between coil and flywheel. See attached link.