tims auto repair
tims auto repair, Mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop....25 years
14541291

I have a homekite eater model # ut20769 i took the trigger

Customer Question

i have a homekite weed eater model # ut20769 i took the trigger assembly of to9 fi9nd out why it was sticking, and a round spring fell out can you show me a picture of how it looks inside so i can put my trigger assembly back together?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just a week i triede to put it together but i dont know where the spring goes can you send me a picture of the indide of the trigger throttle
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: all i need is the picture of the inside o0f the trigger, thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxq7s6aatfyf095/0824-weedeater-Doc2.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/lxq7s6aatfyf095/0824-weedeater-Doc2.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help