Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Model number 917 - 27692. We have an electrical problem but

Customer Question

Model number 917 - 27692. We have an electrical problem but don't know how to fix it was cutting grass and the mower just stop no power we have checked everything we can think of we did replace a 30 amp fuse but to no avail please help Dazed and Confused thanks
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to check for voltage past the fuse?Was old fuse blown? If you turn key on and off, do you hear the fuel solenoid in the carburetor click? If not, you have no power to the key. Power for key comes from the posiitve post of the starter solenoid, through the fuse to the key.

Battery or cables have been checked? Battery has to have at least 12.5 volts.