JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

LTX1046 VT BATTERY LIGHT CAME ON PULLED TO HOUSE BLADES QUIT

Customer Question

LTX1046 VT BATTERY LIGHT CAME ON PULLED TO HOUSE BLADES QUIT PULLED TO HOUSE TURNED IT OFF. THIS MORNING CHARGED BATTERY CLEANED TERMIALS ,NOW WILL NOT START
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

What does the engine do when you turn the key currently? Turn over? Nothing? Click?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
nothing
Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

Okay then. Lets start by trying to jump the solenoid then. It is possible the solenoid has went out if nothing happens when the key is turned. Do you know how to jump the solenoid with a screwdriver?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

Try to jump the solenoid. make sure key is on and brake is locked down. Let me know what it does.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
mower In garage I'm a the house can't check until morning just need trouble shooting guide
Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

okay. If nothing is happening when key turned. Check that the fuse is not blown. If fuse is bad, replace of course. If fuse is good, jump solenoid. If mower turns over/starts, replace the solenoid as it is no good. Could be a bad safety switch by nothing happening, but solenoid is #1 cause of mowers not starting when nothing happens when key is turned. Let me know the outcome of the solenoid, and we can troubleshoot further if needed.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, didn't mean to OPT OUT. Site has been acting funny today.

Expert:  JON replied 8 months ago.

States you are requesting a phone call, phone calls cost more than original question amount. Is this what you request? I'm sure it can be resolved by typing.