JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have to move a Toro 580d 4WD out of the way, but can't

Customer Question

I have to move a Toro 580d 4WD out of the way, but can't find the by pass valve on the pump. The picture in the manual does look like the pump on the machine. It is an emergency that I move this machine today. I parked the machine in the building Friday night, but it would not start Saturday morning. We tested all the wiring and fuses with an ohm meter. Power going in to the controller and power going out but the gauge panel does not light up. It is model #30581, Serial #90459. Thanks for any help other than lifting the machine with a crane!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, mobile was acting up and I was not near my computer. Give me just a moment and I will be right back with you to get this issue resolved

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

There is a bleeder valve between the hydro hoses on transmission. I was trying to include a Service manual but it states too large. I will be more than happy to provide one if you send email address.