Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Have x500 jd mower. mower acted as a dead battery. charged

Customer Question

have x500 jd mower . mower acted as a dead battery . charged till full charge display. tried to start and it acts as if starter will not engage flywheel. makes noise as a partial engagement.thanx llw
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: fuel tank is full
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i am retired from maintenance dept 30 years have some experance.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Try to jump the solenoid and see if engine will start/turn over

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please cancel this request i do not believe you can help me . total charge at this point is $5.00 thanx llw
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Go to the bottom of your screen and there should be a help link. Sorry you do not feel I can help you with this issue. Customer service will help you and refund your monies. Have a good weekend.