Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I bought a new Husqvarna 46 inch mower with a &S motor in

Customer Question

I bought a new Husqvarna 46 inch mower with a B&S motor in June 2015, This summer after mowing I hear a low moan and investigated to determine that it is coming from the gas tank. I opened and saw that the gas was bubbling, boiling. The tank is only about 1/2" from the engine. It is getting too hot. What can be done to prevent this?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Did you physically feel the fuel inside tank for temp? I have never heard of fuel boiling inside a front mount fuel tank. It sounds like the tank is not venting and the air bubbles cannot leave the tank.

What is the model or Product number of your mower