JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

Have a -Mizer sawmill with a Kohler engine. I am told that I

Customer Question

Have a Wood-Mizer sawmill with a Kohler engine. I am told that I need a tune-up. I have replaced all the filter with Kohler parts and it is still bogging down when I go to cut a log. What do I need to do now. I would really like to have a service man come out and fix what is wrong with it. I can be contacted at 830=998-5693. Thank you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Sounds like the carb has a clogged jet. I would remove and clean the carb. Let me know how it goes and we can troubleshoot from here. Sounds like when you go under load the proper amount pf fuel is not being delivered through the carb though